Who We Are
Process Design Consultants, Inc. (ProDesCon*)was established in March, 1998.
ProDesCon provides a rare blend of technical and analytical expertise firmly rooted in pragmatic real-world situations. Our technical expertise allows us to minimize the time required to understand a client's system and application, allowing us to quickly focus on the client's needs.
Our technical expertise spans:
- digital hardware (e.g., power supplies, circuit design, microprocessors)
- software (e.g., C, C++, assembly language, operating systems), complex logic devices (e.g. EPLDs, ASICs)
- field devices (e.g., solenoids, thermocouples, ultrasonic transducers)
- systematic root cause(s) investigations
- regulatory gap analysis
- pre-forensic investigations
- requirements specification
- identification of programmatic inefficiencies, and
- risk assessment & analysis
Our office is located on North Carolina's Outer Banks, just North of the Wright Brothers Memorial commemorating the first powered flight. Norfolk International Airport provides convenient access within an hour’s drive.*ProDesCon is a registered trade name of Process Design Consultants, Inc.